Isolated Programmable Temperature Transmitter w/4-20mA or 20-4mA Output
- Programmable input : T/C or RTD
- 2-wire loop powered 4-20 mA output
- 2, 3 or 4-wire RTD and thermocouples with linear output
- Configuration on a PC with the TxConfig-HART interface
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples
- Galvanic isolation: 1.5 KV
MP300i series is a high performance temperature transmitter
which converts RTDs, Thermocouples and voltage signals
into a 4-20mA current along with a superimposed HART
protocol digital communication.
Complete configuration, calibration and parameters
monitoring can be fully achieved through the two-wire
current loop by means of a convenient PC software and
USB interface called TxConfig-HART.
Sensor type input is fully programmable for most relevant
RTDs, thermocouples, variable resistors, and voltage in mV.
High Isolation between input and output drastically improves stability and reliability with greater immunity to electroma-
gnetic noises in extremely harsh industrial environments.